• LVLP(Low Volume.Low Pressure)Spray Gun can operate at less than 10 psi at the nozzle cap as compared to HVLP which operates at 10 psi at the air cap and is usually pushed higher.
• LVLP Spray Gun use of lower volume of air finel atomizes paint creating a smooth finish with minimum overspray.
• Stainless steel needle and nozzle accommodate a variety of coatings.
• Precise machined air cap set.
• Air volume,paint volume and spraying pettern adjustable.
• New ergonomic designed handle for comfortable grip.
• Soft,super-fine mist suitable for all kinds of surface.
Type of Feed:Gravity